Data Storage Statesboro
Augusta Data Storage
Augusta Data Storage proudly offers the following services to Statesboro, GA:
Document Shredding and Record Management in Statesboro, GA
Augusta Data Storage is committed to offering the best in records management, secure document destruction, shredding, and e-solutions services to Statesboro and the greater Bulloch County area. Our team works to ensure compliance across our services so banks, hospitals, government entities, and businesses, both large and small, can trust Augusta Data Storage to provide a safe and secure storage or destruction solution for your confidential items.
Implementing an effective document management program at your Statesboro workplace, can be a tricky task for many reasons; if your office is like most, space may be limited, and documents may be taking over your filing cabinets causing clutter and disorganization. You may not have the time, budget, and patience to make document management a priority; we completely understand this and that’s why we are here to take this responsibility off you. Why is it so important? Unfortunately, failing to make this a priority could lead to security risks, leaving your Statesboro company vulnerable to unauthorized exposure or corporate fraud; each of which pose threats both financially, and to your reputation as a trusted business as well.
For more than two decades, Augusta Data Storage, Inc. has been supplying Statesboro customers with flexible records management solutions tailored to customer requirements. Whatever your storage or destruction needs entail, we’ll make it happen. We manage a state of the art facility that includes 100,000 square feet of secure storage capacity, and a newly constructed 10,000 lb. per hour shredding plant.
We are a qualified and reliable leader in information management. Augusta Data Storage, Inc. is dedicated to our customers to not only provide record storage and document management solutions, but to do so in a professional and secure method; keeping your business in full compliance with state privacy laws. At the end of the day, a detailed information management system is a necessary business practice for any organization, whether big or small. Allow our professionals to help you; we promise reliable customer service and honesty to our customers.
Augusta Data Storage Provides Statesboro and Bulloch County Organizations with:
- Document shredding and record management services that are simple and cost-effective
- Optional on-site and off-site paper shredding solutions
- Hard drive destruction services for electronic waste
- User-friendly online system for records retrieval and records access
- Media storage services offered in a safe and climate-controlled environment
- Document imaging services
- Secure electronic waste disposal solutions
Why Hire Augusta Data Storage for Your Document Shredding and Record Management Requirements?
- Several records management services under one roof
- Highly secure and climate controlled facility for additional security over your records
- We come to you; you’ll never have to transport records offsite
- All costs are determined upfront; no hidden fees
- Guaranteed on-time service
- Qualified and NAID Certified service providers
- Compliant service that follows strict industry standards
If you are interested in learning more about our professional document shredding and records management solutions, feel free to contact us for additional information.