Off-Site Document Shredding
With increasing awareness of identity theft and the necessity for complete confidentiality, Augusta Data Storage, Inc. opened its state-of-the-art document shredding plant in the fall of 2004. This facility is equipped with industry leading shred technology that allows us to shred over 10,000 lbs of documents per hour.
All documents remain entirely secure throughout the whole destruction process for your safety. For added precautions access inside the facility is strict and limited, allowing entry only through a password protection system. All document shredding procedures carried out in our facility are operated and managed by trained and professional employees of Augusta Data Storage, Inc. Customers can rest assured that their material will remain secure at our facility throughout the entire destruction process; none of our document shredding services is outsourced to a third party.
Secure Collection Containers Provided
When you choose to take advantage of our off-site document shredding services, Augusta Data Storage, Inc. will provide you with lockable collection containers, allowing employees to securely store their sensitive documents before they are shred. Once containers reach their capacity, we’ll gladly remove any obsolete material from an off-site storage location or directly from your facility. Alternatively, customers may stop by our facility and tour our building or simply drop off material for shredding; you choose whichever method is more convenient, and we’ll handle the rest!
At Augusta Data Storage, Inc. our off-site document shredding services:
- Provide pickup of documents directly from your facility or office if desired
- Gives you the option of storing your confidential papers in a secure, lockable and durable shred container, ensuring information is protected prior document shredding
- Maintain a high level of security through a strict chain of custody
- Include recycling of all shredded content
- Allow you to witness the shredding process firsthand for additional reassurance Certificate
- Are completed with a Certificate of Destruction for peace of mind
- Can be used to destroy all electronic material as well such as of media including hard drives, and other media tapes
Augusta Data Storage, Inc. takes your security seriously. As an NAID Certified document shredding provider, we abide by the highest industry standards, following policies and procedures under NAID’s guidelines.
Contact us today to learn more about our off-site document shredding services and how they can benefit you. Call 1-888-299-0186.